RENOGY 200 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Suitcase
This portable solar panel is perfect for the adventurous traveler, providing both convenience and dependability when venturing off the grid. The Renogy 200W Solar Suitcase comes with two 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 15in set of wires with Solar connectors, and one protective soft case for safe portability. With its adjustable aluminum stand, latches, and heavy duty handle, this 200W Solar Suitcase will change the way the world looks at portable power.
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand.
- Heavy duty handle and latches for longevity.
- Protective casing.
- Compatible with gel, sealed, lithium, and flooded batteries.
- Charge controller with LCD display for displaying operating information and data.
- 20A built-in 5-stage solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing fire risk.
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with an RV, boat, trailer, etc.
- The low-voltage system avoids electrical shock hazards.
- Easy to pack and setup solar power kit. Foldable, and sturdy solar panel for outdoor activities, hiking, camping, events, road trips, and easy to carry off grid power.
Easy to Use
- Read to power your car or RV battery bank anytime. Easy alligator clip and battery connection using the provided adaptor cables.
|200 WATT MONOCRYSTALLINE FOLDABLE SOLAR SUITCASE||RENOGY 20A VOYAGER CHARGE CONTROLLER|
|Maximum Power at STC: 200W||Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC|
|Open-Circuit Voltage: 21.8 V||Rated Charge Current: 20A|
|Short Circuit Current: 11.7A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 26 VDC|
|Optimium Operating Voltage: 18.5V||Grounding: Common Negative|
|Optimum Operating Current: 10.5A||Self-consumption: ≤8mA|
|Operating Temperature:: -40°C to 90°C||Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F|
|Dimension: 35.6 x 25.9 x 3.1 in||Dimensions: 6.38 x 3.82 x 1.34 inches|
|Weight: 35.9 lbs||Weight: 0.88 lbs|
|SOLAR CONNECTOR TO ALLIGATOR CLIPS 14 AWG CABLE|
|Length: 7.5ft||Rated Current: 15A built in Fuse|
|AWG: 14||Solar Connector Input, Alligator Clip End|