FRONT RUNNER Jack Rattle Stops
Hi-Lift Jacks are notorious noise makers when travelling on the road. This formed rubber sleeve helps secure the handle and shaft of the jack to stop unwanted rattles.
A simple and smart solution for stopping Hi-Lift Jack / 1.2m rattles.
- Formed to fit over the Hi-Lift Jack shaft and handle to prevent movement of the Hi-Lift Jack parts when transporting or storing.
- A "gripper knob" holds the Stop tightly in place in between the rungs of the Hi-Lift Jack shaft.
- Suitable to use with the Hi-Lift Jack Bracket and can be used in any mounted position.
- Made of black cold cure elastomer polymer plastic and with a hardness rating of Shore 80 A according to the durometer scale.
- Fits all types of Hi-Lift Jacks.
- Removal of the Front Runner Jack Rattle Stop is needed to release the handle and operate the Hi-Lift Jack.
1 x Rubber Sleeve
Cold cure elastomer polymer plastic
190mm (7.5") L x 155mm (6.1") W x 45mm (1.8") H
We Also Recommend
Ford Ranger (2012-2022) Slimsport Rack 40" LED Light Bar Wind Fairing
FRONT RUNER Expedition Rail Kit - Front or Back - for 1345mm(W) Rack